Note: Only students who have been accepted to one of our programs may use these enrollment sessions. If you are interested in one of our programs, please contact your Madison High School and ask for a referral.
All returning students to the Madison School District must enroll at a school. For students accepted to an Innovative and Alternative Education program, you will enroll with us at one of two sessions. Students may not enroll at another school unless they wish to attend there.
Location and Times
Each IAE program will have their own time and day for enrollment, which will be shared with the student and families closer to August.
Can I Do Anything Ahead?
Yes! All families can complete the online registration and enrollment. At the end you will be provided a printout that you can bring to the school and you will not need to do this at the school. www.mmsdenroll.org
You may also have siblings at other Madison schools. Families can make changes and will receive a printout for that enrollment which can be brought to our schools and presented without additional Enrollment Questions.
Can I Pay my Fees Online?
Yes! A new option this year is the ability to pay fees online with a credit card. You can still pay for fees with cash or check at the enrollment sessions.
I Don’t Remember My Password
If you don’t remember your online Infinite Campus (IC) password, there is a link to request the password.
I Want To Change An Address
Because the school district is based upon where you live, the MMSD needs to verify where you live. Proof need is an Alliant Energy or MGE Bill, a lease or a mortgage. We can not accept any other form, such as pieces of mail or ID cards.
I Want To Change A Name
School records are legal documents. If you have a name change - be it because of marriage, legal name changes or because the name is wrong in our system, we still need to see proof and documentation.
We Can’t Attend
These are the only two sessions scheduled. We can not create special sessions if you are not able to attend. This year we have tried to take additional efforts to inform all students of these enrollment dates so everyone can attend.
There may be delays if a student can not attend. If you are not able to attend, we encourage you to complete the online enrollment at www.mmsdenroll.org and bring to school the first day of school. ID cards, bus pass and lunch passes will correspondingly be delayed.
What To Bring
- Student who is enrolling.
- Guardian, unless bringing a signed MMSD Online Enrollment printout.
- Cash/check for student fees.
- Proof of change of address (MGE, Alliant Energy bill, lease or mortgage).
- Proof of change of name.
What To Expect
- We follow the standard MMSD enrollment procedures.
- We will have computers for families complete the required online enrollment process.
- You will be expected to pay the standard MMSD fees (textbooks, consumable materials and activity fee) or request a fee waiver.
- Students will take an ID photo and receive an ID card.
- Students can complete a Bus Pass Request.
- Students can apply for Free/Reduced Lunch.
- Students may be able to meet and talk with teachers, support staff and the School Principal.
- Over 300 students will need to register at these sessions. Please plan to spend at least an hour.